Tuesday, January 22, 2013

*Wearables*: Black Floral w/ Jeans

Well, I didn't do a very good job with my first challenge, did I?
Nevertheless, I did want to show you my outfit on the last day of The Best Foot Forward Challenge. 

I found this shirt at Wal-Mart for $5, with it being on sale and me loving the floral print, I ended up getting it. I'm very particular with floral designs, I don't like the ones that when you look at them, they slap you in the face. And I don't like the ones that remind you of what your grandmother would wear (unless you have a really cool grandma ;)).

But I'm very satisfied with this shirt, it has definitely made my "favorites" list. :) 



Again, I apologize for the horrid, bathroom-self-portraits. 
It really was the best I could do at the end of the day...



Here's a picture of the fabric close up. :)


So, what do you think?


Btw, I was able to find this shirt and another shirt on sale for $5, and I was also able to find a fancy tank-top-like shirt on sale for $2! (I'll probably wear something over-top of it for modesty reasons, but still, that's a good deal! :D) 
So If you are looking for some new clothes, I would recommend you head over to your local Wal-Mart and browse through what they have. You may be blessed and find some good deals. :)


Stay tuned for what's coming up next! 
I have a couple of ideas that I'm really excited about. :D
And don't forget to tell your friends about my 'lil corner! ;)


Many Blessings,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment