Monday, January 14, 2013

Welcome!

Hello Ya'll!

My name is Kelly. And welcome to my new blog! I will be posting about many things, some of the topics I hope to cover are: what my Lord and Savior has been teaching me lately, modesty, clothing/fashion, farm living, photography (which most of that will be on my photography blog, I'll get to that later ;)), cooking/recipes and just everyday life! 
 I'm still tweaking my blog's look, so please bear with me.

My main goal for this blog is to encourage you to walk closer and closer to my wonderful God. I pray that everything up here will bring honor and glory to His name.

I'm very excited to bring you along for this crazy, wonderful, exciting adventure called life! :D
I can't wait to build new friendships through this blog, and I hope you return often.

In closing, I just want to mention a verse that's been on my heart lately. My family and I have been going through a rough year not only physically, but also spiritually. With the new year still being fresh on my mind, I can't help but think about everything that Jesus has brought me through. God has been comforting my heart a lot through this verse. I hope you too can use this verse to feed your soul.

"Only fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart. For consider what great things he has done for you."          1 Samuel 12:24


What great things has God done for you this past year? What about currently?
 

I would love to hear from you! Don't be shy! :)
Blessing,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment