Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Best Foot Forward Challenge! Day 1

 
When I heard about this challenge over at the gorgeous Miss Rachel's  blog, I thought two things,
1) It was just what I needed. And 2) It would be a perfect thing to break in my blog ;).
So here we are! :)
In short the challenge is to everyday, get up and "get ready for the day."
Meaning, put on some of your best clothes, put on your make up (if you wear any), put on those shoes that make you feel fabulous ;), do your hair all purty like. You know, get ready!
If you do, it will give you the boost and the confidence you need to tackle everything the day holds.
I personally need this, seeming how lately my "To Do" list is quite overwhelming. BUT, my God is so much bigger than my "To Do" list (Thankfully).
I hope you join me in this little adventure. It's not too late to join up and don't worry, it only lasts this week. ;)
If you do decide to join us, please link up in a comment below and go to Rachel's blog to link up. I can't wait to see your beautiful outfits this week!


All-righty, picture time!

(I apologize for the horrid pictures. They are a combination of me not being photogenic, trying to take pictures of myself, never putting on make up and it being at the end of the day. As you can tell, all of that produces some not-so-great pictures. But wearing my new favorite jeans and new Goodwill find make up for it ;))


 
Shirt: Goodwill, Jeans: Cato, Cami: Thrift Store?
Bedroom Slippers: Christmas gift from Parents :)


 
 This necklace is one of my favorites. I got it at a CHKD thrift store a couple of years ago. I love the antique-y feel it has.





The twisted ring I got from my parents while we were on a mission trip. It has the inscription "You always will be cherished, as daughter and as friend, our hearts will share forever a love without an end." Cute, huh? :)
Stud earrings: Avon
Black Ring: Walmart


Well, there ya go. :)
Have a great day!

Blessings,
Kelly 


No comments:

Post a Comment