Monday, May 6, 2013

I'm back! Wearables: Green Shirt & Brown Skirt



Hey Ya'll!
Yeah I'm finally back. I know it's been a while since I've posted...
Things have been crazy busy lately, but thankfully it's been mostly good crazy. :)

I don't want to bore you to death with all the details but I just want to mention a couple of the "big" things...chicks have hatched, we bought a new puppy (pictures to come :D), I'm turning 18 this month and I'm getting ready for my graduation that is in less than a month! Yaaaaayyyyyyyy! :D 
Hahaha I'm quite excited if you can't tell. ;) 
We are trying to get all the details worked out, but time is moving way too fast.
I just can't believe how time is flying....



But anyway, on to the outfit. :)
 



I actually wore this outfit a week ago Sunday and have been trying post it for about a week but I haven't had time. :/ 
I'll post what I wore last Sunday tomorrow, Lord willing.





I really like this outfit for a couple of reasons: the shirt is comfy, a bright springy green and it was a gift from my best 
friend. ^_^ (The Lord has blessed me with such great friends!)
The skirt is also comfy and it's the perfect length for Spring and Summer.

The shirt is made out of a sheer material so I had to wear a cami underneath of it.
But all in all I really like the outfit. :)


Shirt: Cato, gift
Skirt: Reversable skirt, Goodwill thrift store
Cami: New from Goodwill


I'm hoping to start posting more regularly soon. Oh, and don't fret if you see some changes with my blog, I am going to be working on some changes to my background and header (which I can't wait to hear your opinion on ;)).

So what are some of your favorite spring outfits to wear?
I can't wait to hear from you!
Many blessings,
Kelly 


1 comment:

  1. Cool color Shirt is awesome i realy like this thanks for share nice blog.
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/anvil/6020-68-oz-cotton-deluxe-pique-sport-shirt.htm

    ReplyDelete